Infrared light therapy uses infrared photons of light to stimulate healing at a cellular level. Infrared is excellent for bone fractures, torn ligaments, tendonitis, joint pain and arthritis.
- Dysautonomia Following Concussion
- Podcast with Amy Moll on Acupuncture, Applied Clinical Neuroscience & Sports Concussions
- Concussions, the Vestibular System, and Gravity
- Upcoming Speaking Events for Acupuncturists on Functional Neurology
- Blood Brain Barrier Damage from Repetitive Sub-Concussive Hits