Infrared light therapy uses infrared photons of light to stimulate healing at a cellular level. Infrared is excellent for bone fractures, torn ligaments, tendonitis, joint pain and arthritis.
- Upcoming Speaking Events for Acupuncturists on Functional Neurology
- Blood Brain Barrier Damage from Repetitive Sub-Concussive Hits
- Vitamin D Protects the Brain, Essential in Recovering from Concussions and TBI
- The alarming increase in the use of herbicides; implications on the gut-brain axis.
- Why I Went Paleo: Why I Stay Paleo